Multi-tier mapping is a discovery practice to provide purchasers greater visibility into a supply value chain. Intended value includes geographical awareness, monitoring, and collaborative response to disruptive events. Scope includes the series of sites deemed important to critical and essential products and services.
Completion is simple and at no cost. For convenience, suppliers may complete via our partner technology, Supply Risk Solutions (SRS), for secure storage and sharing.
- Increase geographic transparency for critical products and services
- Adopt a balanced approach to scope of information shared
- Enable proactive communication and coordination
- Simplify transparency via a standard model
- Streamline one-to-many communication
- Reduce event impact and improve recovery