HIRC Community Guidelines
We may modify these rules, so please check back here from time to time.
- Illegal Activities. Do not use the forum to engage in illegal activities, including commercial sexual activity or trafficking, or to promote dangerous or illegal acts.
- Malicious Use. Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the HIRC forum.
- Hate Speech. Do not distribute content that promotes hatred or violence towards groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, national origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Personal and Confidential Information. Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, account passwords, or unlisted contact information.
- Account Hijacking. Do not access another user’s account without permission. Do not use our service for phishing scams.
- Child Exploitation. Do not post images of minors. Furthermore, do not upload or share content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which includes account disabling and reporting to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and law enforcement.
- Spam. Do not spam, including sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation.
- Sexually Explicit Material. Do not distribute sexually explicit material to users. Do not drive traffic to pornography sites or forums.
- Harassment and Bullying. Do not harass or bully others. Anyone using the HIRC Service to harass or bully may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from the forum and community. Repeatedly targeting other users with unwanted messages, including unsolicited sexual material, is a form of harassment.
- Violence and Threats. Do not distribute depictions of graphic or gratuitous violence. We may remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. You may not threaten others, or organize acts of real-world violence.
- Self-Harm. We may remove any promotion or encouragement of suicide, self-mutilation, eating disorders, or drug abuse.
- Impersonation or Deceptive Behavior. Do not use our forum to impersonate others. Do not provide false information, create an account for anyone other than yourself, create multiple accounts, or solicit payments from other users.
- Intellectual Property. Before sharing content on the HIRC Service, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights. Accounts that consist solely of other people’s posts or content copied from the Internet may be disabled.
- Regulated Goods. Do not attempt to complete transactions involving regulated goods, such as firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products, on the HIRC Service.
- Contests, Promotions, and Solicitations. Do not run contests, sweepstakes, or other such promotions on the HIRC Service. Do not solicit other users for business purposes, including through the use of advertisements, coupon codes, or sales links.
Reporting Potential Issues
If you encounter content or a user that you believe violates the above policies, please report it to us at [email protected].