The Business Continuity Maturity (BCM) is a simple and standard approach to evaluate preparedness. The BCM informs whether a supplier has policies and programs in place to help prepare, prevent, and recover from supply disruptions. The self-assessment is derived from ISO 22301; takes roughly 1 hour to complete; and is open book.
Completion is simple and at no cost. For convenience, suppliers may complete via our partner technology, Supply Risk Solutions (SRS), for secure storage and sharing.
- Increase risk awareness and mature mitigation
- Plot strengths and growth opportunities
- Strengthen partnership and resiliency
- Simplify BCM sharing via a standard model
- Demonstrate your investment in preparedness
- Can be completed in about an hour